Oesteoarthritic right shoulder

I am a 54 year old male. I have played many sports for many years. I have cartilage damage to both my humeral head and acromium. My labrum has a small tear. My surgeon suggested a shoulder support for playing golf and tennis and basketball, but did not offer any make or brand. I have great range of motion and slight discomfort, but would like to return to more sternuous activity. Do you have any sugggestions on a shoulder brace to use while playing sports and working out?

Posted By Mike Vogel on January 15, 2009 at 11:42:01:

Adjustable shoulder support is ideal for symptomatic relief of sprains, strains, bursitis and tendonitis. Features pockets over the AC joint for an ice pack.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Physical Therapist ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Physical Therapist ] [ Disclaimer ]

    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on orthopedicquestions.com is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Ask the Physical Therapist (Physical Therapy and Athletic Trainer)
Ask the Orthotist (Orthopedic braces and supports specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)