Re: Flipped Hamstring???

I've been in therapy 30 years and never heard the term but then I haven't been dealing with sports injuries the past 10 years. I'd love to know what it is if you find something on it.

Posted By Bert on September 10, 2008 at 00:27:32:

In Reply to: Flipped Hamstring??? posted by Mary on September 08, 2008 at 20:59:50:

Proven effective in the treatment of swelling and edema of the ankle joints. Controlled, uniform compression throughout entire effected area.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Physical Therapist ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Physical Therapist ] [ Disclaimer ]

    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Ask the Physical Therapist (Physical Therapy and Athletic Trainer)
Ask the Orthotist (Orthopedic braces and supports specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)