Re: ankle exercises


You really should be seen by a licensed therapist to evaluate your gait for any dysfunctions. Even your orthopedic surgeon should have a someone on staff (ATC, PT or PA that could possibly give you some insight or a treatment program).

Posted By kdATC on September 08, 2008 at 11:19:20:

In Reply to: ankle exercises posted by Chris C. on September 07, 2008 at 07:30:37:

Features adjustable side pulls and spring steel stays for increased support. Cushions and compresses lumbar while retaining therapeutic heat.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Physical Therapist ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Physical Therapist ] [ Disclaimer ]

    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Ask the Physical Therapist (Physical Therapy and Athletic Trainer)
Ask the Orthotist (Orthopedic braces and supports specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)