Re: Fracture to fibula

As much as I would love to be able to answer your question, this simply is not our area of expertise, and it would be inappropiate for us to give advice on this. If you are unsure of what your Dr. told you, seek a 2nd opinion. Calling a PT office in your area may get you some good direction on what orto doc's are good with fracture care. Sorry I can not be of more help.

Posted By BillW on July 24, 2008 at 16:21:12:

In Reply to: Fracture to fibula posted by Tessa on June 06, 2008 at 04:29:36:

The Calf Skin provides the calf with constant compression for both calf and shin area. Excellent in helping reduce shin splints, Bio Skin's light weight and low profile make it very easy to wear.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Physical Therapist ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Physical Therapist ] [ Disclaimer ]

    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Ask the Physical Therapist (Physical Therapy and Athletic Trainer)
Ask the Orthotist (Orthopedic braces and supports specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)