Groin pain

I would love some one to even give me an indication of what my symptoms might be. I have had for year and a half now and the pain is in my right groin pubic area. I have been to hospital many times no signs of hernia they said. Went to osteopath and he said muscle damage as lower back was bad and upper thigh which i would need a hydrocortionese to sort problem out (have not had yet). I then carried on my hospital appointments and now been told that my hip joints are overlapping to much which could be affected my groin.
It is allways tender to touch and when applying any force eg kicking etc. Any suggestion i would ove feedback on what might be and how to deal with as i am really frustrated what to do .

Posted By jeff on June 09, 2008 at 16:04:39:

For Tennis Elbow (lateral epicondylitis). The silicone insert fits next to the skin. The insert stabilizes the muscles and apply force to relieve epicondylitis.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Physical Therapist ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Physical Therapist ] [ Disclaimer ]

    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Ask the Physical Therapist (Physical Therapy and Athletic Trainer)
Ask the Orthotist (Orthopedic braces and supports specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)