Re: Macro-impact muslce damage

You should see the Physical Therapist or if your involved with a school team - see the Athletic Trainer. An Orthopedic Sports Medicine Spesensoredt would be good if you have good health insurance.

Posted By Steve H. on March 22, 2008 at 11:06:38:

In Reply to: Macro-impact muslce damage posted by Kelbe Thompson on March 09, 2008 at 13:17:41:

An area of softer silicone is incoporated on the medial side of the cushion, the area most sensitive to plantar faciitis pain. Sold in pairs.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Physical Therapist ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Physical Therapist ] [ Disclaimer ]

    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Ask the Physical Therapist (Physical Therapy and Athletic Trainer)
Ask the Orthotist (Orthopedic braces and supports specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)