Re: To reduce breast size

hi i am harini , i am havinig over chest and i am 24 year old they are not looking good i want to reduce my chest and should be fit what is the solution can help me other than surgery.


Posted By harini on January 24, 2008 at 03:11:21:

In Reply to: Re: To reduce breast size posted by Deepa on September 28, 2007 at 18:50:08:

Inflated aircells offer comfort and graduated compression with its therapeutic benefits. Worn with a laced shoe, the Air-Stirrup restricts inversion/eversion and permits normal flexion.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Physical Therapist ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Physical Therapist ] [ Disclaimer ]

    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Ask the Physical Therapist (Physical Therapy and Athletic Trainer)
Ask the Orthotist (Orthopedic braces and supports specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)