I am a 29 year old athletic male. I have knee pain, back pain and neck pain. The knee pain has forced me to stop running. Even just walking I always feel off balance. Several orthopedic spesensoredts have told me I have jumpers knee. My podiatrist told me I have flat feet and prescribed custom insoles. My shoes wear unevenly and must be replaced every 6 weeks or so. I went to a chiropractor and he said I have poor posture and my right hip bone has moved and I have a leg length discrepancy (right leg is shorter). I went to a physical therapist and they told me I have muscle imbalances in both the lower and upper body. I have visited over a dozen spesensoredts including orthopedic spesensoredts, chiropractors, physical therapist, podiatrists, etc. over the last 4 years. My problems have gotten progressively worse.

I am athletic and have always been into sports. But now, at age 29, I am limited to the elliptical machine and the bike. This is the most frustrating experience because there are so many problems that I don't know where to start.

Going to all of these different doctors is a challenge because I work full time and go to school. I have a family as well. It would help immensely if there were 1 location to go to and 1 doctor to manage the entire process of fixing these ailments.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as I am at my wits end.

Thank you,

Posted By Ryan on October 14, 2007 at 04:03:20:

Featuring a higher narrower waist and a more tapered thigh area than our men's compression shorts for better fit and reduced creeping. Intera-lined crotch panel incorporates a single center seam for extended comfort.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Physical Therapist ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Physical Therapist ] [ Disclaimer ]

    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Ask the Physical Therapist (Physical Therapy and Athletic Trainer)
Ask the Orthotist (Orthopedic braces and supports specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)