Re: cortosone injections

Dear Sir, Where may I be able to purchase a vile of cortizone for a reaccurring soccer injury and where do the shots help the most. Right knee. My doctor says they do not use cortizone but recomends steroids in it's place. Please advise. Rob

Posted By Robert Mortimer on August 27, 2007 at 19:03:54:

In Reply to: cortosone injections posted by Pat on August 26, 2007 at 15:09:20:

Product is a sleeve made with a stretchable cotton/nylon fabric and a SiliposŪ proprietary gel cushion which is designed to contour around the heel or the elbow to protect the heel or elbow from pressure, friction, and shear forces.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Physical Therapist ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Physical Therapist ] [ Disclaimer ]

    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Ask the Physical Therapist (Physical Therapy and Athletic Trainer)
Ask the Orthotist (Orthopedic braces and supports specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)