dislocated fibula head.

I am in need to someone to tell me how to make my days less painful, I have had a dislocated Fibula for the last 5 months, from sept 25 till the end of Nov no one could tell me what was wrong with my lower leg, then I got to see my family dr she was able to feel the Fibula head and tell me it was out of place sent me for xrays that showed nothing wanted me to wait and see if it fixed it's self between seeing her and the xray, she put in a request for me to Orthopedic Dr( it will be months before i get in to see them) , I am still waiting walking on it every day it swells up and just hurts, I tried wraping it to limit the movemnt but that tightness of the wrap just made it hurt so that didnt work, I would love to know if I can do anything to make my days alittle less painful for now, and what damage could be being done during this time, and well most of what are they most likly going to do to fix this. any one have any ideas, I FEEL LIKE THERE IS NOT HELP FOR ME AND IT;S SO HARD TO ENJOY MY DAY WITH MY KIDS WELL I AM IN PAIN.

Posted By Krista on January 25, 2012 at 12:13:12:

This neoprene brace with extended hinge bars is an ideal intermediate-level product that can be used in sporting activities. Suitable for mild to moderate MCL, LCL and/or ACL, PCL instabilities.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Physical Therapist ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Physical Therapist ] [ Disclaimer ]

    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on orthopedicquestions.com is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Ask the Physical Therapist (Physical Therapy and Athletic Trainer)
Ask the Orthotist (Orthopedic braces and supports specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)