hi! i have a small favor to ask you. im doing a college career research paper on physical therapy and i have to interview a physical therapist and i was wonder if you could answer a couple questions for me. if you can that would be greatly apperciated! thank you
1. What is a usually salary in your field or a usual Entry leve salary?
2. What kind of hours do you work in your field? And what kind of activates do you do on a daily basis?
3. Would you recommend this profession and why?
4. Are there any down sides to your profession, and if so what?
5. What are some of the rewarding experiences have you had in your profession?
6. What kind of preparation did your profession take?
7. Where did you study for profession and why?
8. When you were going through college, was this your first choice in a major?
9. How did you become interested in your career?
10. Do you see a lot of opportunities for young people in your career?
Posted By Sissy Stubbs on February 21, 2011 at 18:59:10:
||Malleoloc for lateral ankle instability - Designed to prevent inversion and eversion, Malleoloc does not restrict plantar and dorsiflexion. Lightweight and streamlined. Excellent for sports use. Easily fits in shoe.
We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on orthopedicquestions.com is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.Ask the Physical Therapist (Physical Therapy and Athletic Trainer)Ask the Orthotist (Orthopedic braces and supports specialist)Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)