Upper leg

Hi I dont know if you can help. I have a gym at home which I try to us regularly. I went on the cross trainer a couple of days ago but I dont think I have stretched properly. The top of my right leg is v sore and I find it v painful to walk especially up and down the stairs. Please help!! It is my birthday at the weekend and I need to dance!! I have used deep heat to sooth it but wasnt sure if it would help more to do stretches or just rest up?The end of my e mail add would not fit, it is .co.uk

Posted By Charlotte on June 28, 2007 at 03:54:03:

Adjustable shoulder support is ideal for symptomatic relief of sprains, strains, bursitis and tendonitis. Features pockets over the AC joint for an ice pack.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Physical Therapist ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Physical Therapist ] [ Disclaimer ]

    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on orthopedicquestions.com is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Ask the Physical Therapist (Physical Therapy and Athletic Trainer)
Ask the Orthotist (Orthopedic braces and supports specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)