Fallen Arches

Hi There,

My physio diagnosed me with fallen arches (the arches on the inner side of my foot and ball of my foot) in both feet some time back and provided me with orthotic insoles. They've worked great, but are well worn now and I need to replace them. My physio has retired now and so I can't get a replacement through her. I'm wondering if you could recommend some affordable manufacturers that I might be able to order from online? I've looked at options from $15 through to $400... I think I paid around $80 for mine, but it was about 5 years ago now.

Kind Regards,

Posted By Ema on June 03, 2010 at 11:32:15:

Relieve painful kneeling strain. The Knee Saver is for workers or hobbyists who frequently kneel or squat. These people have ten times the normal risk of knee cartilage damage.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Physical Therapist ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Physical Therapist ] [ Disclaimer ]

    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on orthopedicquestions.com is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Ask the Physical Therapist (Physical Therapy and Athletic Trainer)
Ask the Orthotist (Orthopedic braces and supports specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)