Re: sternum pain

Dear kathy, Its better for you to go to a doctor right away, better go to a rheumatologist. Based on your statement there are patterns and symptoms that fall in the category of you of having a systemic syndromes like myalgias and Chronic fatigue syndromes. An Orthopedic is a good doctor also but its better if somebody who specializes on those kinds of conditions that you have right now. Hope your well very soon, Kathy! =D

Posted By PainKILLER 2010 on May 19, 2010 at 10:18:18:

In Reply to: sternum pain posted by kathy on May 13, 2010 at 15:03:35:

The Palumbo Patella Stabilizing Brace creates a dynamic, medially displacing force to the patella and allows functional activity while providing stability throughout the full range of knee motion.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Physical Therapist ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Physical Therapist ] [ Disclaimer ]

    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Ask the Physical Therapist (Physical Therapy and Athletic Trainer)
Ask the Orthotist (Orthopedic braces and supports specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)