Re: physical therapy programs

Hi Nico Tricoci!

I dont know the exact curriculum to get a massage therapy license but for you to have a phhysical therapy license which ususally took many years (in my case its 5 years), you need to finish all the necessary degree units that are needed for you to have a diploma or even for you to take the NPTE. Just consult the school you are planning to take that degree for you to have the proper orientation and the best advise on what subjects should you take and for how long would you study for you to get a BSPT diploma.

Posted By Painkiller 2010 on May 04, 2010 at 15:47:27:

In Reply to: physical therapy programs posted by Nico Tricoci on May 03, 2010 at 18:49:42:

Anatomically knitted knee support incorporating contoured silicone insert surrounding the patella: The kinetically integrated guide counteracts lateralization of the pattella. During activity the insert not only counteracts patellar malalignment but provides intermittent compression for the reduction of swelling and edema.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Physical Therapist ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Physical Therapist ] [ Disclaimer ]

    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Ask the Physical Therapist (Physical Therapy and Athletic Trainer)
Ask the Orthotist (Orthopedic braces and supports specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)