Re: Injured forearm

Hi demolition guy!
Based on your statement, in my opinion you just have a muscle strain. Its natural for you to have painful and "lumpy" spots in that part of your forearm because of the muscle injury that is currently ongoing. Better put an ice pack directly to that painful area for 15 minutes during morning and before bedtime to alleviate the pain and to lessen the inflammation that is ongoing to that area. Respect pain above all. Don't do activities that can trigger the pain or make it worse. An orthopedic doctor is a doctor that specialize in the bone structure of the body as well as the muscle structures. It is one of the good option that you can go to further consult your concern just make sure that if you will visit that doctor, you also bring all the previous MRI or X-ray plates done on that area including the lab works(if you only have) that you underwent for that specific concern. = )

Posted By Painkiller 2010 on April 29, 2010 at 12:33:17:

In Reply to: Injured forearm posted by demolition guy on April 28, 2010 at 13:38:39:

Proven effective in the treatment of swelling and edema of the ankle joints. Controlled, uniform compression throughout entire effected area.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Physical Therapist ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Physical Therapist ] [ Disclaimer ]

    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Ask the Physical Therapist (Physical Therapy and Athletic Trainer)
Ask the Orthotist (Orthopedic braces and supports specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)