Injured forearm

Question : I recently injured my right forearm while
lifting an object, I was sent to have a MRI performed,
and it showed no tears or ruptures ?? I still am in a
great deal of pain, and I have several painful lump
formations on my forearm, and also it displayed a bruise
or possible broken blood vessel? I have already had x-rays that were negative.
I am now being sent to an orthopedic doctor,is this the
right type of physician to see for this type of injury ?

Posted By demolition guy on April 28, 2010 at 13:38:39:

Anatomically knitted knee support incorporating contoured silicone insert surrounding the patella: The kinetically integrated guide counteracts lateralization of the pattella. During activity the insert not only counteracts patellar malalignment but provides intermittent compression for the reduction of swelling and edema.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Physical Therapist ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Physical Therapist ] [ Disclaimer ]

    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Ask the Physical Therapist (Physical Therapy and Athletic Trainer)
Ask the Orthotist (Orthopedic braces and supports specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)