Re: formerly broken ankle

hi amakiasu! its better for you to go to your doctor and ask for a referral to a physical therapist. Your just having the usual implication of having your foot immobile for sometime that cause your foot to be stiff and your foot and leg muscles to be weak also. Its better that your PT to check your foot and give you flexibility and strengthening exercises that can eliminate the pain that you feel and return to your previous life there.

Posted By Painkiller 2010 on April 27, 2010 at 18:02:50:

In Reply to: formerly broken ankle posted by Amakiasu on February 24, 2010 at 20:59:49:

Malleoloc for lateral ankle instability - Designed to prevent inversion and eversion, Malleoloc does not restrict plantar and dorsiflexion. Lightweight and streamlined. Excellent for sports use. Easily fits in shoe.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Physical Therapist ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Physical Therapist ] [ Disclaimer ]

    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Ask the Physical Therapist (Physical Therapy and Athletic Trainer)
Ask the Orthotist (Orthopedic braces and supports specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)