Re: Hyper Extended Elbow + Vein damage

man im so sorry to read this
ive had 5 surgeries on my right leg.
from one skateboarding accident i tore my acl,lcl,dislocated my knee, and damaged the nerve that allowed me to pull my foot up at the ankle
ive been on crutches for over 6 months of my life.
im actually on them now because last month i slipped on the snow and broke my ankle and had to have my fifth surgery
it sensored and i feel ur pain
the only thing u can do is go to a pain clinic/ pain doc and tells them it keeps getting worse and worse,it will take a while but eventually u will get the medicine to take the pain away
the rule of thumb with them is tell them it hurts more than it really does because they prescribe pain meds lightly but anyways i wish u the best of luck theres not really anything else u can do besides get rid of the pain
just like i do, u have permanent damage
oh and btw if u r low on cash and have extra meds
they go for a very nice price
if u want some pricing guidelines just ask
and go ahead and reply to this email
tell me what u think
take care man
oh and just so u know im only 19 i had the skateboarding accident when i was 16

Posted By patrick on March 15, 2010 at 08:21:04:

In Reply to: Hyper Extended Elbow + Vein damage posted by Chad Leto on April 10, 2008 at 01:07:12:

The SiliposŪ Soft Sock is a two-layer sock carefully designed with a proprietary gel pad molded in between the two fabric layers at the sole to absorb and reduce friction, abrasion, shear forces, and moisture away from the foot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Physical Therapist ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Physical Therapist ] [ Disclaimer ]

    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Ask the Physical Therapist (Physical Therapy and Athletic Trainer)
Ask the Orthotist (Orthopedic braces and supports specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)