A Stem therapy

I have a swollen ankle and pain. MRI shows a torn tendon and a ganglion cyst. I am receiving physical therapy which includes exercise and something called A Stem therapy. The last 2 times I went, they used the instrument which they scrape your leg muscles very hard with, and I have bruising on my calf and leg. I don't think this will help heal my torn tendon? I can't find anything on A stem therapy. Have you heard of this?

Posted By Susan on January 23, 2007 at 21:24:54:

The SiliposŪ Soft Sock is a two-layer sock carefully designed with a proprietary gel pad molded in between the two fabric layers at the sole to absorb and reduce friction, abrasion, shear forces, and moisture away from the foot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Physical Therapist ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Physical Therapist ] [ Disclaimer ]

    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on orthopedicquestions.com is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Ask the Physical Therapist (Physical Therapy and Athletic Trainer)
Ask the Orthotist (Orthopedic braces and supports specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)