unstable pelvis

I was diagnosed 4 months ago by a Chriropractor with a UNstable Pelvis, i had very bad pains down my thighs my hipa and lower back are constantly stiff and aching, after seeing him for a month with 3 visits a week there was NO change , after seeing him twice a week or once a week 3 months later im still in pain, when i went for my treatment this morning has he tried to massage my right side of my pelvis in place, the pain was unbearable, he said it is all over the show again and isnt stabilising. My uestion to you is. Is there anyone else who can treat me for this because im 32yrs old with a 4yr old girl and it cost me £27.00 for 10min session at chiros i have now spent HUNDREDS of pounds and he just keeps saying it may take time!! please advise me of any other spesensoredt..thank you for reading this

Posted By sharon on January 25, 2005 at 12:46:41:

McDavid Compression tops provide an entirely different type of support than traditional sports bras. Unique 4-way stretch fabric with Intera® is designed to move with the body and provides support in even the most high-impact workouts.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]


    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on orthopedicquestions.com is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Foot Forum (Foot-Podiatry specialists)
Ask the PT-Athletic Trainer (Sports Physical Therapy specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)