This morning I was getting ready to go to school. When I was putting my shirt on, all of a sudden, my back started to hurt. Its upper right side right next to the spine. I slowly lowered myself to the bed to a prayer position. I couldn't move my back so my body was on the bed and my knees were on the ground. I was in this position for about 12 minutes. Every time I tried to straighten my back, the pain was even worse. I slowly willed myself to sit down on the bed but still could not straighten my back. I was having a hard time breathing, for when I tried to take deep breaths I felt a really bad sting in my back where it hurt. I stayed sitting down with my back arched forward and finally decided to get up. I then could not turn to my right or left without pain. The breathing was the same also, it hurt when I tried to take deep breaths. I still have the pain and it is 8 o'clock at night. This happened to me before like 3 times before. It goes away though. But every couple of months or so, the pain comes back randomly. I am worried. Again, it is not my spinal cord, It's the muscle that to the right of the spinal cord on the middle upper right side of my back

Posted By Shafraz Zain on October 01, 2009 at 14:37:12:

The built-in arch stabilizer provides support for greater stability. In addition Tuli's Stay Fresh Fabric is made with bacteria and fungus inhibitors which reduce unwanted odors.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]


    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Foot Forum (Foot-Podiatry specialists)
Ask the PT-Athletic Trainer (Sports Physical Therapy specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)