I have all the same symptoms as all the others on this page. I went to physical therapy for it and the therapist said that my rib had slipped out of place causing my muscles to swell and tighten up. The therapist would rub and rub to get the muscles relaxed so that then she could work on the rib itself. Sent me home each week with exersises to do to get the rib back in place. I can get it to pop back in, but it always pops back out. which causes so much pain! I need to know what I should ask my doctor to perscribe me to fo this spacific pain.

Posted By Shanna Corbett on August 29, 2008 at 10:46:07:

In Reply to: Re: upper back pain(burning)between shoulder blades posted by Kenneth Sanders on April 13, 2004 at 09:43:30:

Supports and limits the motion of the IP, MP and CMC joints as well as the wrist. Supports the injured or painful wrist and thumb.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]


    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on orthopedicquestions.com is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Foot Forum (Foot-Podiatry specialists)
Ask the PT-Athletic Trainer (Sports Physical Therapy specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)