I fractured the right side of my pelvis in a car accident about 10 years ago. (i'm 25 now) I recently had a chiropractor tell me that my face wasn't symetrical that my right eye is higher than the left. He then asked me if I had ever had any problems with my right hip region. then I told him of the accident. Is this true and can it be fixed???

Posted By Alicia on July 29, 2008 at 15:42:54:

Proven effective in the treatment of swelling and edema of the ankle joints. Controlled, uniform compression throughout entire effected area.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]


    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on orthopedicquestions.com is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Foot Forum (Foot-Podiatry specialists)
Ask the PT-Athletic Trainer (Sports Physical Therapy specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)