about two years ago i noticed that when i rotated to either side, using my upper back, i felt a pressure sensation. almost a kind of strain and then my back would make a clicking or small popping sound. when i went to a chiropractor, the X ray showed i did not have scoliosis, however that my spine was slightly curved to the right at the top....between my shoulder blades.

the pain flares up occasionally and then subsides, but it is definately chronic.

are there any stretches i can do?
are there any natural remedies?
what exactly is this?

(also, i play soccer and am a swimmer)

Posted By katherine norman on July 06, 2008 at 00:39:03:

Featuring a higher narrower waist and a more tapered thigh area than our men's compression shorts for better fit and reduced creeping. Intera-lined crotch panel incorporates a single center seam for extended comfort.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]


    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on orthopedicquestions.com is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Foot Forum (Foot-Podiatry specialists)
Ask the PT-Athletic Trainer (Sports Physical Therapy specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)