My mother in law broke her pelvic bone in a car accident about 15 yrs ago, and for years after she was fine.. but now shes in her 40's and she has been feeling alot of pain and her docs say that her bone healed wrong/crooked so it hurts her back. Im on here, to see if there is any kind of surgery that can be done for her, her doctor says no, but im sure there is.. she has been in serious pain for 2 years.. please help.

Posted By Marie on July 04, 2008 at 12:31:57:

In Reply to: broken pelvic bone posted by jackie on January 09, 2004 at 02:14:54:

Knitted lumbar support incorporating an adjustable, anatomically contoured silicone insert stabilizes and relaxes the lower back muscles.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]


    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Foot Forum (Foot-Podiatry specialists)
Ask the PT-Athletic Trainer (Sports Physical Therapy specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)