Every now and then I have this sharp chest pain on my right hand side. I feel so much pressure and tightness in the whole upper right area both back and front and it gets worse when I bend to pick up something. I also sometimes have the same feeling on my right only this time, my breathing gets slow and I am not able to talk effectively. When I have this feeling on my left side, I become weak and the whole of my left side is limb. It takes about 10 min and then goes away and I have had this feeling at least 4 times since 2003. I spoke with my doctor who stated she thought it was an anxiety attack and also advised I should immediately walk in the next time I feel that way???. My main concern is that it may be too late and I do not want to take a chance given I am a single parent of a 6 yr old boy. I have recently started taking 1 asprin a day(per some info I read somewhere) and it has reduced lightheadedness which I suffer every now and then. What do you think this is and what measures should I take?

Posted By Nelly on February 07, 2008 at 19:16:49:

In Reply to: upper right chest pain posted by Felix Abreu on May 10, 2005 at 13:48:33:

Indications: knee strains or sprains, chondromalacia, Osgood Schlatter's Disease (adolescent knee syndrome), swelling and edema of the knee, ligament instability, knee instability, recurrent knee pain, arthritis, degenerative joint disease.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]


    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on orthopedicquestions.com is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Foot Forum (Foot-Podiatry specialists)
Ask the PT-Athletic Trainer (Sports Physical Therapy specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)