I have had a constant pain in the rib area under my right arm and into my right shoulder blade. It almost feels like something is poking from the inside out. I have had it for about 3 or 4 months now. I was given some anti inflammatories and muscle relaxers which seem to help a little but only for about a week. It seems better to have my arm lifted a little than to let it rest at my side. I have had a chest x-ray and mri and they didn't see anything. Any ideas?

Posted By Leslie on November 07, 2007 at 16:31:24:

The Calf Skin provides the calf with constant compression for both calf and shin area. Excellent in helping reduce shin splints, Bio Skin's light weight and low profile make it very easy to wear.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]


    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on orthopedicquestions.com is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Foot Forum (Foot-Podiatry specialists)
Ask the PT-Athletic Trainer (Sports Physical Therapy specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)