I could not stop reading these postings! My jaw was on my desk....I could not believe how many people were describing my EXACT same nightmare (and goulish fantasies of cutting off my left arm!) Starting in the fall the last 6 years is this insane cycle of horrific itching....always worse at night and the last 2 nights I have woken up dreaming about THE ITCH and raking at my arms (which starts the whole cycle of NO SLEEP and trying desperately to not itch)Thank you for the reminder about the capsaisin creme (I 've used Zostrix)it seems last year it provided some relief. I will also try the Biofreeze instead of my usual ice packs

As I type this, I am aware of the mild "buzzing/itching sensation on my left arm.....it will stay calm until I getting ready for bed and then the HELL begins. I am flirting with danger and taking Benedryl tableta and Ambien to try and knock myself out just to get a good night's sleep....did not work last night. I am still incredulous that there is a legion of sufferers out there. Let's share any help we find!!!!!

Posted By Peggy M. Tieman on November 06, 2007 at 15:25:07:

In Reply to: Intense localized itching on arms posted by Christie Baker on January 25, 2005 at 14:29:14:

This padded knee sleeve offers relief from night-time pain due to pressure sensitive areas over the medial knee. A donut pad over the medial condyle provides greater pressure dispersion.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]


    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on orthopedicquestions.com is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Foot Forum (Foot-Podiatry specialists)
Ask the PT-Athletic Trainer (Sports Physical Therapy specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)