I have read some of the reponses you have recieved and have noticed some common links. I know the exact time this "itch" started for me. In July 1991, I had been laying out in the lake for several days tanning. At first, I thought some kind of bug or fungus and got under my skin and was eating me alive. About that same time (1991), I began seeing a chiropractor. I don't see the med's being anything for me, because I have been of a multitude of different kinds and the itch is always been the same. I do have food allergies to chocolate and tomatoes. I also have asthma, rhumatoid arthitis, and spondylosis in my neck. I have four sister's and it only affects two of us. We both have had great emotional greif. (We both have had to bury our baby girls). I don't know if the "Itch" is due to the spine, the nerves, sun, or emotional, but, I do know it is affecting my life. Is there anyone out there that has anything in common with me on these things? If so please respond. I had NO idea there were so many of us out there.

Posted By Lorie on September 27, 2007 at 06:12:02:

In Reply to: Intense localized itching on arms posted by Christie Baker on January 25, 2005 at 14:29:14:

Knitted lumbar support incorporating an adjustable, anatomically contoured silicone insert stabilizes and relaxes the lower back muscles.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]


    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on orthopedicquestions.com is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Foot Forum (Foot-Podiatry specialists)
Ask the PT-Athletic Trainer (Sports Physical Therapy specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)