My problem is, that i have a killer back pain in my lower back. it all started like a month ago- when i started working out on my elliptical trainer, but I didn`t notice, how my back wasn`t straight at all- I leaned forward a great deal/ I worked out probably all together like 15 days x 40 minutes. about a week after working out my back got really bad, but cleared up in couple of days. I started working out again. slowly it started hurting again, but not bad until last week, when it felt like it "broke" and I had horrible pain in my back and left leg. in couple of hours it got a little bit better, so I could move again- but 5 days later it`s still pretty bad. the toes in my left leg (especially middle ones) are kinda numb and feel like pin cushions, my whole leg feels stiff and lower back (where the leg starts) is supersensitive to the movement with a sharp pain. I can`t really see a doctor right now- is there anything in this condition I could do- is resting better than exercising (i`ve been walking a lot the last week)? will something like that clear up on it`s own. what kind of attention should i pay to my activities?

hope you can help at least a little bit. thank you :)

Posted By petka on March 12, 2007 at 12:50:28:

Bio Skin compression shorts offer a significant advance over other brands. They supply superior compression to the groin and hamstring without the bulk of the typical compression shorts.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]


    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on orthopedicquestions.com is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Foot Forum (Foot-Podiatry specialists)
Ask the PT-Athletic Trainer (Sports Physical Therapy specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)