Hello. I have had my 2nd mri in 6months and am getting nowhere! the first mri said i had mild stenosis in c2-c6 area, now my latest states desiccation of intervertebral disc at c2-3,c3-4,c4-c5level with degenerationof interverebral disc at c5-6. mild straightening of the normal cervical lordosis likely due to muscular spasm. c4-c5 level and c5-c6 there is mild narrowing of the left intervertebral foramen. in addition c5-c6 level there is mild anterior effacement of the thecal sac due to central protrusion of the intervertebral disc. no evidence of stenosis. impressionvery mild narrowing of the lfet invertebral neural foraminaat c4-c5and c5-c6 level. mild anterior effacement of the thecal sac at c5-c6level due to central protrusion of intervertebral disc.No evidence of stenosis. Question of low signal focus in the region of pituitary gland on T-2weighted images. Further evaluation with mri of the brain is recommended if clinically indicated. Mydoc says the spongy area between my discs is drying out ,and maybe pt and chiropractor will help, Can you tell me why I am in so much pain? Do I need 2nd opinion? She also mentioned possibly traction? I am only 33yrs old., female 5ft. 3" and 118 pounds.

Posted By michele on January 06, 2007 at 13:40:43:

The built-in arch stabilizer provides support for greater stability. In addition Tuli's Stay Fresh Fabric is made with bacteria and fungus inhibitors which reduce unwanted odors.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]


    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on orthopedicquestions.com is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Foot Forum (Foot-Podiatry specialists)
Ask the PT-Athletic Trainer (Sports Physical Therapy specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)