I have had this itchy feeling on the upper part of my arms ever since my second son was born 5+ years ago and it is getting worse. The weird thing is that it does not feel like it is on my skins surfsce. it is almost like it is under my skin and scratching it only relieves it for a few seconds, but also aggravates my skins surface. I notice it happens a lot at night and it drives me crazy, but lately it is happening more and more frequently. What type of Dr. does one go to? After I itch it for awhile it feels like little bumps come up, but then when the itching finally subsides the bumps go down again.

Posted By tonya on September 05, 2006 at 21:55:30:

In Reply to: Intense localized itching on arms posted by Christie Baker on January 25, 2005 at 14:29:14:

Designed for stability, comfort and fit, the Lace-up RocketSoc® is ideal for chronic ankle sprains as well as prophylactic use.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]


    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on orthopedicquestions.com is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Foot Forum (Foot-Podiatry specialists)
Ask the PT-Athletic Trainer (Sports Physical Therapy specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)