I have been taking a cholestorol pill subscribed by doctor for about 2 years. Last year I told Doctor I was getting some cramps from time to time in my legs. He said everyone is complaining about that and that all pills were the same.

Now I am getting aches in my legs. Sometimes when I am sitting too long and sometimes when I stand to long and sometimes when a walk too long.

I am wondering if I stop taking these garbage pills that the doctors are subscribing, would a chiropractor be able to help me with these aches I am getting in my legs.

Posted By Connie on May 25, 2005 at 11:29:44:

For Tennis Elbow (lateral epicondylitis). The silicone insert fits next to the skin. The insert stabilizes the muscles and apply force to relieve epicondylitis.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]


    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on orthopedicquestions.com is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Foot Forum (Foot-Podiatry specialists)
Ask the PT-Athletic Trainer (Sports Physical Therapy specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)