Hi I have upper right chest pain that sometimes I feel on my upper back area beneath my shoulder. I get this pain when I breath in deep. I took x rays and found nothing. I than went to a nuerologist, did a couple of test and found nothing wrong with my nerves. He recommanded physical therapy and that is what i am doing now. I had this pain for over a month. I just wanted to know what this could be. My therapist says that it might have something to do with a combination of bad posture and the exercise that I do. She also says that the back of my left side is much more developed than my right side. So it might have something to do with the fact that my pec muscles are putting too much strain on the right side of my underdeveloped back. What do you think. Thanks.

Posted By Felix Abreu on May 10, 2005 at 13:48:33:

The built-in arch stabilizer provides support for greater stability. In addition Tuli's Stay Fresh Fabric is made with bacteria and fungus inhibitors which reduce unwanted odors.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]


    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on orthopedicquestions.com is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Foot Forum (Foot-Podiatry specialists)
Ask the PT-Athletic Trainer (Sports Physical Therapy specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)