my husband fell off a ladder earlier, landed on his side with his arm between him and the floor.
he is concerned he may have cracked a rib as he is in considerable pain on that side. how will we know if he has or if he should go to hospital

Posted By adriana bayford on March 08, 2005 at 14:30:56:

In Reply to: Re: Ribs posted by VITO CARBONARO on March 30, 2004 at 08:58:30:

Useful in treating the following knee conditions: Patellar tendinitis (Jumpers or Runners Knee), Osgood Schlatter's Disease, Chondromalacia Patella, Improved Patella Tracking.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]


    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Foot Forum (Foot-Podiatry specialists)
Ask the PT-Athletic Trainer (Sports Physical Therapy specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)