: Ten years ago I had two frozen shoulders. After therapy, I recovered use of my arms without pain, but I still have the feeling of "rolling marbles" when i try to rotate the shoulders. Now, I have pretty bad pain just below my right side rib cage in the back. After seeing a chiropractor for 2 yrs, that is where the pain has localized. Now I have pinched nerves in the neck, and severe tingling, bordering on pain, in my right hand. I seem to be getting worse. What should I do next? Is there a name for this condition?

Posted By Josie Gallegos on December 29, 2004 at 17:28:15:

In Reply to: Shoulder/neck/arm pain or tingling posted by Betty on January 14, 2004 at 10:09:54:

McDavid Compression tops provide an entirely different type of support than traditional sports bras. Unique 4-way stretch fabric with Intera® is designed to move with the body and provides support in even the most high-impact workouts.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]


    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on orthopedicquestions.com is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Foot Forum (Foot-Podiatry specialists)
Ask the PT-Athletic Trainer (Sports Physical Therapy specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)