: I have a lump in my lower left side of my back i can feel it it is soft and i can move it around. I went to the doctor and had an mri and they said they found nothing they thought it might be a bone and to go to physical therapy. does that sound right?? should i see another doctor?
I have one too. Was told not to worry if it is soft and moves around. Look up "lypoma" on google p.4 "all nurses.com Nursing for Nurses. Lypoma is a ball of fat regardless of your weight. I have several. My father had some removed and he suffered from numbness and infection from the surgery. Hope this helps!

Posted By line on November 28, 2004 at 22:28:53:

Indications: knee strains or sprains, chondromalacia, Osgood Schlatter's Disease (adolescent knee syndrome), swelling and edema of the knee, ligament instability, knee instability, recurrent knee pain, arthritis, degenerative joint disease.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]


    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on orthopedicquestions.com is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Foot Forum (Foot-Podiatry specialists)
Ask the PT-Athletic Trainer (Sports Physical Therapy specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)