You need to go see either a neurologist or an orthopaedic spesensoredt. If you have pain going into your arms, then it is likely that you have an intervertebral disk injury (a ruptured or herniated disk in your neck). It is likely that the disk that is ruptured will be between your fifth cervical vertebra and your seventh cervical vertebra. Surgery isn't absolutely needed. Steroid injections often clear up the pain almost completely. Also, there is a possibility that it is simply a muscle strain or soft tissue injury that just happens to be pinching a nerve going into your arm.

Posted By Alex on October 16, 2004 at 23:54:44:

In Reply to: Re: upper back pain(burning)between shoulder blades posted by Harriet Hughes on August 06, 2004 at 15:15:41:

Lynco is the only foot orthotic system that comes in enough variations to treat 90% of all foot disorders.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]


    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on orthopedicquestions.com is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Foot Forum (Foot-Podiatry specialists)
Ask the PT-Athletic Trainer (Sports Physical Therapy specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)