I have suffered severe back pain for over 5 years I'm only 22 with two kids I find it extremly difficult to care for them. The joints in the middle of my back need clicked constantly and cause severe pain almost like severe burning. The bottom of my back near my pelvis is constantly sore until a clicking noise is heard then the pain wears off I also have real bad pain in my tail bone. I have had physio, seen lots of doctors and an osteopath but none have helped. I'm now considering a chiropractioner do you think I need to see one? Please Help!

Posted By Tracey on September 07, 2004 at 11:15:59:

Aircast Cryo/Cuff system applies controlled safe compression to minimize hemarthrosis and swelling, and cold to minimize pain. Its simplicity makes it ideal for the ER, post-op, training room and home.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]


    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on orthopedicquestions.com is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Foot Forum (Foot-Podiatry specialists)
Ask the PT-Athletic Trainer (Sports Physical Therapy specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)