Well, Id like to start off by introducing my self. My name is Aleksey Im 15 years old and I like to have fun (lol) Well about 8 or 9 months ago I had broken my collor bone screwing around with my friends. I went to the ER got settled there and we set an appointment to go the the bone doctor....I had X-Rays done, turned out to be my bones were broken some where in the middle and they are on top of each other. Doctor said "Just let it all heal and you will be fine" I am fine I mean better then I was when I broke it. But now I keep thinking of getting surgery. The reason being is becuase Im still young, I want to impress girls when I go to the beatch (and I cant od that when you see a bump and it it looks like its also growing up) also every time I go out or put on a shirt I think about it and feel it....sometimes I just get so mad I start hitting it wishing it would never of happend...it just brings my seld estam all way down...now my question is...could I get surgery done on my collar bone making it go back to normal. I always thought there is SOME way to get it back to normal....I mean its 2004 there is all this new laser stuff and all other medical equipment out. I am whilling to take the pain as it was broken again....just to make it look normal and feel better....????????? PLEASE I NEED ASSISTANCE and if there is surgery avaliable after 8 or 9months of healing....what is the coast?


Posted By Aleksey on July 30, 2004 at 23:16:24:

The Calf Skin provides the calf with constant compression for both calf and shin area. Excellent in helping reduce shin splints, Bio Skin's light weight and low profile make it very easy to wear.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]


    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on orthopedicquestions.com is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Foot Forum (Foot-Podiatry specialists)
Ask the PT-Athletic Trainer (Sports Physical Therapy specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)