: hey i have L 1-5 broken up my spine and 2 bulging dics also i have to go to physical therpy. what do you need some suggestions about? have you been to therpy yet?

:Hi my name is Neil& I am a Bowen Therapist.I can sympasise with your problem. find a Bowen Therapist if you wish & give it a go. Keep in touch. Steamtech@bocnet.com.au . Take care, be well.

Posted By Neil on July 14, 2004 at 08:48:02:

McDavid Compression tops provide an entirely different type of support than traditional sports bras. Unique 4-way stretch fabric with Intera® is designed to move with the body and provides support in even the most high-impact workouts.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]


    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on orthopedicquestions.com is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Foot Forum (Foot-Podiatry specialists)
Ask the PT-Athletic Trainer (Sports Physical Therapy specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)