I had a car accident about 2 years ago and caused some whiplash and a loss of use and grip of my right arm.

I received some physiotherapy but that stopped about a year ago.

I was told that my posture was quite poor and that will cause further problems.

I am still having alot of pain in my back, right shoulder and sometimes find my right arm loosing use and grip.

I have tried to adjust my posture but find it very difficult so thought it would be a good idea to get a posture corrector

I am not sure which one would be best for me or if that would be the best option.

Could you please advise on what I should do

Posted By Rachel Riech on March 19, 2004 at 06:26:08:

Greg W. Bunting D.C.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]

Greg W. Bunting D.C.

    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Ask the Pedorthist (Foot and shoe specialists)
Ask the Orthotist (Orthopedic braces and supports specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)