Chiro question

Hello- Over the past few months I have been seen by a neurologist to check out neck pain and left arm pain and numbness (with assorted other parasthesea) and diagnosed with probable neck sprain and possible shoulder and arm sprain. I had participated in a ropes course (vigerous physical challenges that resulted in mechanical shocks to my body) and half way through it I developed unrelenting neck ache from base of skull to between my shoulder blades. this cleared after a couple days but returned intermittently. Several weeks later after working out with weights, I awoke the following morning with searing pain in my left shoulder, pins and needles in left hand and elbow, burning in my forearm and neck ache. The pain spread to right shoulder and lower back. As the parathesea has left my left arm, I am left with dull ache/pain in both shoulders, neck, mid and lower back and pain in left cramp and knee. I participated in PT to address the pain and trigger points and have found that to be wonderful. however, due to managed care, I can no longer go to PT.

I am now having lower back aches, leg aches, and still aching in my shoulders and neck. So, is this something chiro could help with? Neuro has given me a clean bill of health too, but suggests continued popping of COX 2 inhibitors PRN.

Posted By Kent Smith on February 04, 2004 at 10:36:06:

Greg W. Bunting D.C.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]

Greg W. Bunting D.C.

    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Ask the Pedorthist (Foot and shoe specialists)
Ask the Orthotist (Orthopedic braces and supports specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)