sciatic pain/leg pain/upper back pain

I am having sciatic pain and leg pain from falling down two small steps. The right side of my body has been hurting since then and also my upper back near my neck area. It's not a lot od pain where I can't walk but it's enough to where I notice it. The most pain is in my rearend on my right side and my right leg behind my right knee. Can you please tell me if chiropractors help situations like these. I currently go to a chiropractor here in NC when I need to. Thank you for your help.
Darby Parker

Posted By Darby Parker on January 09, 2004 at 08:48:27:


[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]


    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Ask the Pedorthist (Foot and shoe specialists)
Ask the Orthotist (Orthopedic braces and supports specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)