Re: Bending spine back into place?

Structural and postural issues are best handled by someone that understands the biomechanics and posture of the human body. That profession is the chiropractic profession. Your best bet is to contact a chiropractor and get looked at to see if the condition is correctable.

Posted By doc4bax on November 20, 2008 at 11:29:45:

In Reply to: Bending spine back into place? posted by Jonathan on November 19, 2008 at 21:12:36:

Featuring a higher narrower waist and a more tapered thigh area than our men's compression shorts for better fit and reduced creeping. Intera-lined crotch panel incorporates a single center seam for extended comfort.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]


    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Foot Forum (Foot-Podiatry specialists)
Ask the PT-Athletic Trainer (Sports Physical Therapy specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)