pain under left shoulder blade

I am googling this problem that began for me a week ago and I am seeing NOTHING to help answer my questions. Just lots of people posting about similar pain. Please what is the cause of it? Specifically, it is like a burning on the left top side of my back and my heating pad does not even reach all the way back there to totally relieve it. It comes and goes. I was good all day today, even while I was kick boxing. But by evening it was back with a vengeance. I feel good only when I am sitting back comfortably in a chair or sleeping. I try to keep good posture and I exercise. I have had a bad arthritic neck since I was late 30s (now I am a healthy 53 year old). I'm female. I have large breasts and am about size 13, a little overweight. I don't feel this problem has anything, however, to do with my breasts being large,and they don't seem affected by all this like many other reports I am reading on here, but I suppose large breasts could be a factor? Also I have degenerative disc disease but have been getting by fairly comfortably with it for the past eight years. HELP!! What can this be? (no good health insurance do I have). Andrea

Posted By andrea dietrich on November 16, 2008 at 01:14:10:

Featuring a higher narrower waist and a more tapered thigh area than our men's compression shorts for better fit and reduced creeping. Intera-lined crotch panel incorporates a single center seam for extended comfort.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]


    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Foot Forum (Foot-Podiatry specialists)
Ask the PT-Athletic Trainer (Sports Physical Therapy specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)