Adrenal issues

Dear Dr.
I got ill about 17 years ago due to stressors; one thing that happened was that the adrenal energy slipped (for lack of proper terminology and I started experiencing tightness at the base of the sternum. What upsets me about this is that I was mistreated for many years and only once I took FULL control of my health did I figure out what this was. I now am financially so tight that I have taken it upon myself to do my own healing. i have to and will get better.
I am doing a combo of Tong Ren therapy, qigong, meditation, visualization and intention and am getting well. And a bit of yoga...alot of this is to open the spine as well as bring chi.
However, as the adrenals heal the tightness at the base of the sternum is getting stronger. This is good but I need some self-help ideas to open the chest to allow that energy in the kidney meridian to find its way upward. I wonder if you have any ideas?
Again, I really have no discretionary funds right now so its on me. A few things open the chest that I do but I can tell that energy is trying to express itself upward.

Posted By Sam on September 11, 2008 at 20:08:46:

The Achillotrain has a viscoelastic heel-wedge to raise the heel for relief of Achilles tendon. A silicone insert on the back of the Achillotrain leaves tendon pressure-free and provides intermittent compression for the reduction of swelling and edema.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]


    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Foot Forum (Foot-Podiatry specialists)
Ask the PT-Athletic Trainer (Sports Physical Therapy specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)