Re: brace for conducting

Ok, so, reading your post I get the feeling you have never been to a chiropractor. the best chiropractic patients are in lines of work to where they are in alot of sdiscomfort doing the same things over and over. So much and so long that their posture actually changes. With that I would suggest you do go see a chiropractor. Find one that is smaller in size...practice that is....I personally and professionally feel that these DC's are more personable and you will not be just a number.
Would you go to Walgreens to get your orthotics? some of those gadgets are the worse things anyone can do to their feet, let alone their spine. When you go to a chiro, you will be properly fit with a more durable, long lasting brace. You need to get something like this done by a don't want to make your matter worse. Hope this helps

Posted By Liz on June 25, 2008 at 01:33:56:

In Reply to: brace for conducting posted by Annette on June 23, 2008 at 22:21:19:

Proven effective in the treatment of swelling and edema of the ankle joints. Controlled, uniform compression throughout entire effected area.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]


    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Foot Forum (Foot-Podiatry specialists)
Ask the PT-Athletic Trainer (Sports Physical Therapy specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)