Re: should I see a chiropractor

First off, how old were you when you were diagnosed with Osteo? Depending on how old you were...usually people your age that has been diagnosed, you still have the strength in your bones to take on a chiro adjustment. My advice, seek a gentle chiropractor, perhaps one that uses a device called activator or a technique called SOT. good luck to you

Posted By Liz on June 25, 2008 at 01:27:32:

In Reply to: should I see a chiropractor posted by Christopher Foster on June 22, 2008 at 21:27:59:

Inflated aircells offer comfort and graduated compression with its therapeutic benefits. Worn with a laced shoe, the Air-Stirrup restricts inversion/eversion and permits normal flexion.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]


    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Foot Forum (Foot-Podiatry specialists)
Ask the PT-Athletic Trainer (Sports Physical Therapy specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)